Asset Lifecycle Business Manager
Allison is the discipline lead for risk and integrity management of offshore and onshore infrastructure throughout the asset lifecycle from design through to decommissioning.
Allison graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (Materials Engineering) and Bachelor of Commerce (Management & Marketing). Her 20 years of experience in Australia, Indonesia and Thailand crosses a broad spectrum of roles with consultants, operators and installation contractors. Allison’s area of speciality is in the risk and integrity management of offshore and onshore infrastructure – oil and gas, and wind. She is a Chartered Professional Engineer, Fellow of Engineers Australia and on the register of Professional Engineers in Queensland, Australia.
Sitting on the Chartered Professional Engineering Panel as an interviewer for the Oil and Gas Industry, Allison’s industry involvement doesn’t stop there. Her passion for engineering led her to establish the EngTalk Program for Engineers Australia. She is on the Board of Subsea Energy Australia and founded the WISE professional network. She regularly speaks at industry events and mentors other industry professionals.
- 2017, “Offshore Pipeline Decommissioning Engineering Guideline”, EPCRC/APGA, Australia.
- 2017, “Assessing the Impact of Typhoons on Historic Shipwrecks in Chuuk Lagoon through Changes in the Corrosion Micro-environment”, Australia.
- 2017, “Out of Sight, Out of Mind – Subsea Pipeline Decommissioning, APPEA, Australia.
- 2016, “Knowledge x Experience = Expertise”, APOGCE, SPE, Australia.
- 2016, “How to Age Gracefully – Pipeline Life Extension”, APOGCE, SPE, Australia.
- 2016, “APGA’s Pipeline Engineer Competency Framework – A Fully Fledged Framework with International Appeal”, APGA, Australia.
- 2015, “Pipeline Life Extension Strategies”, PIM Seminar, Malaysia.
- 2015, “Development of Offshore Competencies for Pipeline Engineers”, APGA, Australia.
- 2014, “Joint Industry Project on Pipeline Shoreline and Waterway Crossings”, OPT, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2013, “In-Line Inspection Programs for Corroded Pipelines”, ACA Corrosion and Prevention Conference, Australia.
- 2013, “The Complexity of a Subsea Pipeline Repair Operation”, Australia Oil & Gas Conference, Australia.
- 2012, “Subsea Pipeline Repair Challenges in Australia”, Deep Offshore Technology, Australia
- 2012, “Subsea Pipeline Repair Challenges in the Australasian Region”, ISOPE, Greece
- 2010, “How to Handle your Pipeline Data”, World Pipelines Magazine
- 2000, “Physical Modelling of Transfer Chutes – Case Studies Application in Bulk Materials Handling”, BULKEX2000 Conference, Australia
- 2000, “Australian Innovation Solves Age-Old Problem”, Bulk Solids Handling
- 2000, “Improving Flow through Transfer Points”, Engineers Australia
- 2000, “Physical Modelling of Chutes – A Practical Tool for Optimising Conveyor Performance”, Improving Conveyor Performance