Habit Number 1 - Simplicity is the key to functionality
Example 1 - It doesn't always have to be FEA
"Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit" - Aristotle (384-322 BC)
Habit Number 2 - Dare to sketch
Example 2 - Pictures paint a thousand words
Habit Number 3 - Remember your innate skills
Example 3 - Why email when you can meet?
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
To be the leader in innovation for subsea and pipeline engineering projects. To achieve this, we foster a culture of expertise within a dedicated team that creates bespoke solutions to overcome even the toughest challenges.
To be your engineering partner in the subsea and pipeline industry; providing practical solutions that consistently reduce risk, cost and schedule.
- We foster friendship and mutual respect between colleagues
- We are genuinely interested in the development of our people
- We will maintain high integrity in all areas of business
- We do not compromise on integrity of design
- We consider health, safety and environmental impact when engineering and supporting construction
- We will deliver quality work by offering the best answer we can give and demonstrating good work ethics
- We will listen to our clients, understand, and respond to their needs
- We will lead in the Technology Curve
- We will participate in the community as a responsible corporate citizen.
We believe the Atteris brand is one of high integrity within the engineering community, however we also recognise that we are a part of a bigger community and as such will support and share our knowledge, and as such we take our role as a responsible corporate citizen seriously. Atteris is actively involved in many community indicatives via sponsorships, leadership, and participation by volunteers in support of charity events. The oil and gas industry is well known for its safety management and is an industry leader. Within the industry we are used to planning and managing health and safety risk however during our community work we have seen room for improvement and often take the initiative to lead the process in health and safety hazard identification in the planning of charity events we participate in; not only ensuring the safety or our own people but also that of the other volunteers, and the public in general. We are proud to be able to use are skills from the oil and gas industry in the community work we participate in.